Sunday, May 27, 2012

vegas or bust

a few weeks ago, my sister in law, Erin, moved to Las Vegas!  She's moved in with a boy (ahhh!!!) and they left from Tulsa to make the loooong drive to Sin City.  I thought they might need a few things to make the drive go a little quicker, so I put together a Road Trip Survival Kit! 
here it is!  loaded in the Uhaul and ready to make the drive!
I packed it full of candy, gum, magazines, water, sudoku books.  Then, I threw together a batch of Puppy Chow and a batch of these Spicy Pretzels to include in the kit.  I might or might not have snuck a few of those pretzels before handing over the basket...they were super yummy and I highly recommend!!

Much to Chris' dismay, I snapped a few pics of the cute couple before they pulled out of town!  Love you guys!!  We'll miss you!  Visit us soon! 
loading the last few things
all packed up!
these two have a LONG drive ahead of them
bye kids!!  see you soon!
We're going to miss Erin, but we're excited for her and this new chapter of her life!  Plus, who doesnt want a reason to visit Vegas?!?!

xoxo
Callie

1 comment: